Pages

Let Others Make You A Success!



You will never find a success quote or saying that says:

Ride on someone's coat tails and let them do all your work, for then you are sure to be a success.


...or...


Take no responsibility for your own actions and always push the work load on others...only then will success come.


...or...


Sit back and do nothing and success is sure to find you.


...or....


Blame others for your lack of drive and commitment every chance you get for Successful is the man who does this.


...or...


Success rapidly found me once I decided to do nothing for myself.


...or...


Giving up is the way to go if you want to be financially successful, only those who are committed fail.


...or...


Every chance you get make sure to complain about your life's circumstances and try to make people feel sorry for you, put it all on the table for everyone to see. That's the way to get people to follow you in business and become a success.


...or...


I found the best way to get to the top was to always hold others accountable for my own shortcomings.

Get the point? You are 1000% accountable for your own actions. Others can help you and support you but they can NOT do it for you! If you want to be truly successful than act like it. I don't care what company you are in, or what it is you do as this applies to everyone.

You can't go out and get a job then tell your neighbor "By the way, you now have to go to work for me every day because I just went and got that job you told me about at the dollar store down the street...but the checks will get deposited in my acct every week..."

Self accountability. Daily Personal enlightenment & growth. No entitlements. Hard work and perseverance. Passion. Drive. Motivation. All things it takes for people to be successful in any field. Doctors, Lawyers, Managers, Net-workers...

Make today a new day with a new outlook on things. Start with yourself and go from there.

To Your Success!

Christine Mikulski