Pages

When What You're Doing Isn't Working...



There are so many times I come across people in different companies that complain they just can't make money no matter what they try. It always amazes me because I feel that anyone who puts in an effort, assuming they have a good, viable product and an honest reliable company should be able to achieve some form of success in Network Marketing.

I like to push business aside and try to help people, regardless of what company they are with. We try to figure out what it is they do on a daily basis to grow their business, how they interact with the people they are dealing with, what it is they like to do, can do and are willing to do. I also like to find out how they really feel about their product and company, because you have to be truly excited about what you are sharing with others.

Many times it comes down to one simple statement that put's it into perspective for most people. If what you're doing isn't working...it's time to change what you are doing.

Now I'm not saying you have to run out and change companies, sometimes it's as easy as tweaking an ad you have online, or learning to step outside your comfort zone and pick up the phone to return a call. Other times the situation calls for a total change. I have people I'm working with now, that came from other companies who where able to make more here with me in a month than they made in an entire year elsewhere. Others just wanted support and needed to have someone who would answer their questions and give them advice.

No matter what it is you do, never stop learning, never stop growing, always be open to change and never stop believing because all success, no matter how big or how small starts with your dreams!

-Christine Mikulski