Pages

It's Not Just A "Thing"



There are people out there who have a hard time understanding why we do what we do. Some people would call them nay-sayers, others would call them dream stealers. Whatever you call them, we all know that they are out there and have encountered them at some point in time. 

As Jim Rohn put it, "There are only 8 or 9 really nasty, miserable people in the whole world.  Now the problem is they move around a lot and you’re likely to run into them.  When that happens you just have to say hey, there’s only a few more like you.  I can handle this."

Here is a little something I put together for all the work at home and network marketing warriors out there.

1. It's My Business
- You Work For A Business, I Own My Own Business


2. It's How I Make Money
- You Work For Someone Else, I Work For Myself


3. It's My Job
- You Leave To Go To Work Each Day, I Work At Home Each Day


4. It's A Lifestyle Choice
- You Chose To Follow A Set Schedule, I Chose Freedom

I don't believe in "Get Rich Quick" - I do believe in hard work and determination.


I don't believe in limitations on what can be done - I believe that with a passion to be free, anyone can be successful.


I don't believe in working by myself - I believe in working for myself.


I don't believe anyone has the right to steal dreams - I believe that dreams are meant to be lived, not thought. 



- Christine Mikulski