Pages

So...What Do You Do For A Living?



I remember many years ago when I first started in network marketing I would actually cringe when people asked me this. It's not because I care about what others may think of me. Maybe it's because previous to networking I could say I owned my own business in town, or because I thought people would think I was just wasting time. I'm not exactly sure why I felt this way to be honest with you.

My very first motivational cd was Jim Rohn's - Building Your Network Marketing Business. I to this day keep it in my car and listen to it at least once a month. Honestly I think that it was this cd that completely opened my eyes and made me want to share my "story" with others. It made me understand that it was not only o.k. that network marketing was my "job" but that it was o.k. to talk to others about it.

Now when people ask me what I do I am more than happy to tell them...I actually look forward to the moment where someone asks me what my occupation is.

I guess it's more of an excitement for me that never dies down. That excitement tends to drive me every day.

How do you respond to this question? Was there ever a time in your life you where you didn't want to answer it? If so, how has that changed?


Much Success!


- Christine Mikulski